We’re seeking a good & energetic flutter developer, who would like to be a part of a growing company.
We are looking out for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized, and deployed anywhere.
Someone passionate about code writing, solving technical errors, and taking up full ownership of app development.
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user-friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Requirements and skills
- Experience in the development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 3+ years of knowledge in mobile app development.
- In-depth understanding of Object-Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion, etc., and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs, and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.