We are looking for a full-time/Freelancer team member who is a very passionate, talented and experienced front-end WordPress website developer looking for a new career with a well established US digital web agency. We are looking for someone who has very high attention to detail, an eye for pixel-perfect website development, and great verbal and written communication skills in English.
You will be working directly with an experienced team of developers, digital marketers, writers, web designers, SEO’s and business experts in a fun and fast paced environment to continually improve existing client WordPress websites, develop new websites and work on new and interesting integrations and technologies. This diverse set of web development responsibilities will keep your career very interesting since you will be working on a diverse range of industries, businesses, software and with a remote team of experts from around the World. You will be managing projects from conception to launch and continually working to improve clients’ websites and their search engine rankings with on-page SEO.
- You will be building websites mostly by using barebones themes and building them up according to designs provided by the design team.
- You are expected to always follow best web development standards and practices, use W3C valid and well organized / commented code, table-less markup and build speed optimized websites.
- You will be the backbone for our web designers, content developers and SEO’s. Together you will be creating web pages that are optimized for UI/UX, CRO and SEO.
- Server management, load-time reduction, and performance enhancement experience.
- Manage client-facing conversations to deliver positive business outcomes.
Requirements and skills
- Degree in any of the following: Computer Science, Programming, IT, Web Development, Software engineering, and similar degrees.
- At least 3 years of experience as a WordPress web developer.
- Extensive Experience with WP/HTML5/CSS3/PHP
- Experience with JS/SQL/REST API
- Experience with Gutenberg, Elementor and other frontend page builders
- Pixel perfect development – At TENWS we are very detail oriented so your attention to details has to be exceptional and you are required to have an eye to spot small imperfections and issues when developing websites.
- Advanced understanding of on-page SEO, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Experience with SEO tools such as a hrefs, SEMRush, Google Keyword Planner, etc. is a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and can clearly articulate your project decisions.
- Ability to learn new software quickly and passion for using new software.
- Experience with creating and adapting business processes to ensure an efficient workflow between all departments, resulting in a seamless experience for our customers.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills – ability to organize tasks and create effective business processes and SOP’s.
- Being detail-oriented while also being able to multitask and prioritize is critical, as you will have numerous projects active at the same time.